As commercial aircraft engines have developed they have become more reliable. Extended-Twin Engine-Operations, ETOPS, is a maintenance approach to being confident about twin engine operations over oceans. What are the developments in thermodynamic terms that have supported the maintenance in order for this to be successful?
- The report structure is not APA, you only need to write references in this format.
- You may use diagrams and pictures if needed.
- You are required to quote all sources of data.
- The report should have a Heading, be in Times New Roman font 12, and double spaced.
- A minimum of 750 words are required (To ensure proper depth of response.)
- Submit document no later than the last day of Module 6.
- Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.
Your paper will automatically be evaluated through Turnitin when you submit your assignment in this activity. Turnitin is a service that checks your work for improper citation or potential plagiarism by comparing it against a database of web pages, student papers, and articles from academic books and publications. Ensure that your work is entirely your own and that you have not plagiarized any material!